Stitched Holiday Tags
- We R Memory Keepers North Pole Collection Cardstock: Snow, Whiteout, Berries, Garland, Gingerbread, Frosty
- We R Memory Keepers North Pole Collection Papers: Noel Notes, Poinsettia, Snowflakes
- We R Memory Keepers North Pole Collection Embossed Stickers
- We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Trims: Aqua Baker’s Twine Spool, Assorted Floss
- Red ribbon
- We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Tools: Needles, Piercing Mat, Stitch Piercer and Assorted Heads
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Tool
- Circle templates: 3-1/4”, 3-1/2”
- Paper glue
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
Dec. 25th Tag
- 1. Cut 3”x4” gray tag shape.
- 2. Using mat and Sew Easy Piercer, pierce stitch rows across tag as shown. Stitch floss through pierced holes. Mat tag on brown cardstock.
- 3. Use Crop-A-Dile tool to punch hole in top of tag. Mat tag sticker on green cardstock. Join tags with looped twine.
Peace on Earth
- 1. Cut three 12”x2-1/2” red cardstock strips; overlap and adhere ends to make long strip. Score and accordion-fold strip every 1/2”. Adhere ends together to create rosette.
- 2. Cut 3-1/2” red circle; adhere to back of rosette. Let dry.
- 3. Cut 3-1/2” green and 3-1/4” white circles. Using mat and Sew Easy Piercer, pierce stitch rows around white circle. Stitch floss through pierced holes.
- 4. Mat sticker on green cardstock; trim. Adhere circles to rosette as shown; let dry.
- 1. Cut 3”x6” gray strip.
- 2. Using mat and Sew Easy Piercer, pierce curved stitch rows as shown. Stitch floss through pierced holes. Double mat tag on red and blue cardstock.
- 3. Cut variety of 1/2”x3/4” banner shapes from papers and adhere to tag.
- 4. Use Crop-A-Dile tool to punch hole in top of tag. Loop ribbon through hole.
- 1. Visit weronthenet/sew_easy to watch a tutorial.