12 Days Tag Book
- Ranger Surfaces #8 Black Craft Tags
- 7gypsies Santa’s Journey Collection 12 Days of Christmas ATC Kit
- 7gypsies Santa’s Journey Collection Christmas Wrap Paper Tape
- Advantus Tim Holtz Idea-ology Christmas Muse Tokens
- Stickers: black epoxy numbers, Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas Collection Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers
- Red jingle bell
- Silver binder ring, 2”
- Trims: jute twine, red baker’s twine
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Tim Holtz Texture Fades Postcard & Sheet Music Embossing Folder Set
- Double-sided tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Emboss 12 black tags with music texture.
- Cut apart ATCs and position on tags as desired, using photo as guide; adhere ATCs to tags. Trim embossed tags just slightly larger than ATCs, leaving narrow black borders visible. Set aside trimmed pieces.
- Tear and adhere strips of music tape to tags, varying placement as desired.
- Adhere trimmed portions of tags from Step 2 to bottom of some assembled tags, creating pocket effect.
- Adhere remaining cut-outs from ATC kit to tags as desired. Adhere corresponding number sticker to each tag. Adhere ticket stickers to a few tags. Tie token to each tag using red twine.
- Place ATC tags onto binder ring in order. Tie twine and jingle bell to ring; fray twine ends.
- 1. Use Ranger Kraft tags or make own tags from red cardstock for a slightly different look. For metallic sparkle, highlight raised designs on tags with gold or silver ink.