Embossed Text Ornaments
- Core’dinations Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Collection Cardstock: Seasonal Impressions Holiday No. 4 and No. 13, Shattered Collection No. 4-S
- May Arts Ribbons: Green Jumbo Satin Leaves (448-16), Red Wired Pom-Poms (PM25)
- Assorted coordinating beads: metal, glass
- Metallic plastic-coated wire, 26-gauge: red, green
- Hemp cording
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities 2012 Heirloom Ornaments Dies
- Core’dinations Sand It Set
- Wire cutters
- Small “Merry Christmas” tag sentiment stamp
- Clearsnap ColorBox Blackbird Chalk Ink Pad
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Couture Creations Double-Sided Tape, glue gun and sticks
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil, small hole punch
- Die cut four 2012 Heirloom Ornaments shapes from embossed cardstock for each ornament. (Note: Small ornament combines both colors.) Gently sand raised areas to reveal colored core. Score and fold each ornament shape in half.
- Cut wire length 6” longer than die-cut shapes for each ornament. Using double-sided tape, center and adhere ornaments back-to-back with wire length in center. Spot glue edges as needed; let dry.
- Stamp sentiment onto Shattered cardstock for each ornament. Trim into oval tag and punch hole in one end.
- Thread assorted beads onto bottom end of wire, adding dot of hot glue between beads to secure. Curl wire end to secure. Bend top wire length into hanger.
- Using photo as guide, cut length of pom-pom ribbon for each ornament. Cut apart leaves and adhere to pom-pom length using glue gun.
- Tie hemp into loopy bow through hole in tag. Use glue gun to adhere ribbon and bow/tag to top of each ornament.
- 1. Any symmetrical die-cut shape can be turned into this type of ornament, including bells, stars, etc.