Stylish Solutions: Craft Tool Organizer
- Fabric (refer to Fabric Cutting Chart) (Michael Miller)
- Rubber Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Big Inspiration; Beautiful
- Red Acrylic Paint (Golden)
- Cotton batting
- Sewing machine and matching threads
- Safety pins
- Use Fabric Cutting Chart to cut
materials as indicated.
- Tuck raw edges of floral fabric under 1/4” and sew.
- Arrange and pin fl oral pieces to
background fabric as desired, keeping in
mind which tools you use most.
- Use brayer to apply paint to stamp. Stamp words and flourishes to accent where pockets will be placed.
- Sandwich together backing, batting
and front panels with safety pins.
- Machine sew pockets through all
- Fold binding strip in half lengthwise; press. Sew raw edge of binding strip around entire perimeter to raw edge of project. Hand sew binding to back to secure.