Zoo Animals Party Gear & Invitation
- White card base, 5”x7”, one per guest
- Large plastic cups, one per guest plus birthday kid
- Wonder Years Collection patterned (Daisy D’s): Kick the Can; Skipping Stones; Let’s Picnic, Hooray!
- Wonder Years Best Friends Die Cuts
(Daisy D’s), seven sheets for eight guests plus birthday kid
- Wonder Years Cardstock Stickers (Daisy D’s): Tea Party; Simon Says
- Wonder Years Rub-on Book (Daisy D’s)
- Brads, two per animal
- Sweet Baby Jane Acrylic Stamps (Daisy D’s)
- Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Inks ink pad (Ranger)
- Needle tool
- Foam adhesive dots
- Remove animal parts stickers from sheet and mat each piece separately on orange side of Kick the Can paper. Trim stickers, leaving narrow orange border.
- Position arms as desired on torso and pierce both layers with needle tool;
insert brads to join pieces. Adhere heads to bodies with adhesive dots. Cut pieces of stickers to make belts; adhere to each animal.
- For each cup, cut small piece from green side of Skipping Stones paper and adhere to cup. Adhere zebra over paper with adhesive dots.
- Cut banner pieces from Hooray! paper and scalloped trim from colorful side of Let’s Picnic paper; adhere trim to
banner. Stamp Black Soot letters spelling “Happy Birthday” onto banner points, leaving space for the lion. Adhere lion to center of banner. Make second banner, if desired, for larger party spaces.
- For each party hat, cut two 2”x12” Let’s Picnic strips. Adhere bear to center of one strip for hat front. Hold ends of strips together around each child’s head to test fit, marking brad placement. Remove strips, pierce holes through both layers with needle tool, and insert two brads on each side.
- Cut green side of Skipping Stones paper slightly smaller than card front; adhere to card. Apply rub-on sentiment and various star and circle stickers and rub-ons. Adhere giraffe to left side with adhesive dots.
- 1. To save money, use up your stash of rub-on and sticker alphabets for invitations. Embellish with punched paper shapes instead of cardstock stickers.
- 2. Leftover cardstock stickers? Use them to decorate goodie bags
- 3. Mat animal heads on paper, sandwiching a wooden toothpick between layers – adorable cupcake picks!
Zoo Animals Party Gear
Zoo Animals Invitation