Home Sweet Home Twine Frame
- Hobby Lobby Bare Cardboard Frame, 8”x10”
- Cardstock: yellow, white
- KasierCraft Miss Empire Collection Paper Pack
- Canvas Corp. Burlap Flower
- May Arts Gingham Ribbon
- Natural twine
- Xyron 9" Creative Station with Permanent Adhesive
- Xyron High Tack Adhesive Dots, 3/16”
- Xyron Double-Sided High Tack Tape, 1/2”
- Die-cutting system and Cheery Lynn Designs Dies: Build a Flower #3, Embellishments #2, Stacker Flower #5
- Close To My Heart My Acrylix Home Sweet Home Stamp Set
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Vintage Photo Ink Pad
- Clearsnap Smooch Pumpkin Accent Ink
- Tattered Angels Suede Glimmer Mist
- Elmer’s X-ACTO Craft Knife
- McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit and Molding Mat
- Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Cut desired paper to fit front of frame and run through Xyron 9” Creative Station to apply Permanent Adhesive.
- 2. Peel clear sheet from adhesive-backed paper and run paper through Creative Station again so both sides have adhesive.
- 3. Adhere one side of paper to frame front, leaving clear sheet in place. Cut excess paper from center of frame using craft knife. Peel clear sheet from frame.
- 4. Starting at top left corner, run twine straight down edge of frame; press twine firmly in place. Trim twine even with frame edge. Repeat to cover entire frame front with twine.
- 5. Spray canvas flower with Suede Glimmer Mist; let dry. Accent edges of flower with Pumpkin Smooch ink; let dry.
- 6. Die cut Stacker Flower #5 blooms and Build a Flower #3 petals from white cardstock and run Paper Blossoms ball tool over back to give petals dimension. Stack and adhere layers together with Xyron High Tack Adhesive Dots.
- 7. Color all cardstock petals with Pumpkin Smooch ink; let dry.
- 8. Die cut three or four yellow cardstock Embellishments #2 sunburst shapes; fold and roll to create center of flower. Adhere to cardstock flower using liquid glue; let dry.
- 9. Use liquid glue to adhere handmade cardstock flower to center of canvas flower; let dry.
- 10. Apply Xyron Double-Sided High Tack Tape across bottom of frame and adhere ribbon as shown.
- 11. Tie ribbon into loopy bow. Use liquid glue to adhere bow and flower to corner of frame; let dry.
- 12. Cut desired paper to fit frame. Place paper behind frame opening and carefully stamp Vintage Photo sentiment in open area. Secure paper in frame.
- 1. Use same instructions to cover a square wooden vase with paper, twine, and ribbon. Make several blossoms in same way and adhere to wooden dowels for stems before inserting into vase. Secure flowers to stem ends using Xyron High Tack Adhesive Dots.