Stacked Clay Pots Centerpiece
- Clay items: bowl, 8"; pot, 4"; saucer, 6"
- Wooden beads, 30 to 35 each: round, 3/4", 3/8", 1/4"; oblong, 3/4"
- Wooden items: hearts, 1", eight; wheels, 1/2", eight; knobs, 1", two; buttons or discs, 1", two
- Acrylic or outdoor paints: burgundy, black
- Spray sealer
- String or heavy thread
- Damp sponge or cloth
- Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue
paintbrush, newpaper (to cover work surface)
- Turn saucer upside down; adhere pot to saucer and bowl to pot. Let dry overnight.
- String beads as follows: large, medium, small, oblong, small, and medium; adhere strand to bowl edge. For seam between bowl and pot, string all large beads; adhere in place. For seam between pot and saucer, string medium, small, oblong, and small beads; adhere in place.
- For handles, adhere buttons/discs to sides of bowl; adhere knobs to buttons. Adhere evenly-spaced hearts under beads between bowl and pot. Adhere wheels to hearts.
- Paint centerpiece burgundy; let dry. For antique look, paint small sections black and quickly wipe with damp sponge or cloth. Apply sealer.