- FloraCraft Make it: Fun Foam: Egg, 3”; Ball, 2”
- Black poster board
- Black duct tape
- Black acrylic paint
- Black glitter
- Tacky glue
straight pins, fishing line, scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print and cut out pattern.
- Trace bat wings on poster board and cut out. Run bead of tacky glue along outside edge of wings; sprinkle with black glitter. Let dry.
- Adhere narrow end of 3” egg to 2” ball for bat’s body and head. Press pieces together firmly to create flat spot. Insert toothpick between parts before adhering together for more secure hold. Paint foam black; while still wet, sprinkle with glitter. (Note: The paint will secure glitter in place as it dries.)
- Use edge of ruler to create small groove into sides of bat. Adhere wings into grooves.
- Fold small pointed ears from squares of duct tape. Adhere ears to bat’s head. Tie fishing line around head of pin; secure into back of bat to hang.
- 1. When using glitter, work over a manila file folder to easily return excess glitter back into bottle.