Witch Hat Place Card Holder
- FloraCraft Make it: Fun Foam Cone, 3”
- Black-and-white organza treat bag, 3”x4”
- Black feather boa
- Black cardstock
- Amber acrylic gem
- Black beading wire
- Small straight pins
- Wire cutters
- White opaque marker or chalk
- Low-temp glue gun and sticks
fine-tip black marker, scissors, ruler
- Place foam cone into treat bag as shown. See Photo 1. To ease fit, roll bottom edge of cone on work surface to slightly round edge. Base of cone should fit snuggly into bottom of bag. Use glue gun to adhere bottom corners of bag to base of cone. Cone will be slightly taller than bag; break off tip, pinch and shape top of cone into point, and tie bag closed tightly over top of cone.
- Pin length of boa around bottom of cone for hat brim. See Photo 2.
- Cut 5” wire length and bend into tight coil at one end to create holder. Adhere gem to tip of wire. See Photo 3. Adhere end of wire into top of cone, through bag.
- Cut 2” black cardstock circle; add name with white marker. Insert circle into holder.