Spring Paper Mosaic Frame
- Wooden frame
- Decorative print cardstock, in coordinating colors
- Aleene’s Collage Pauge Gloss Instant Decoupage Medium
- Ives by 3L Foam Squares
ruler, pencil, water container to clean brush, scissors, paintbrush, paper glue
- From decorative cardstock, cut papers into various-size squares. Arrange squares to fit onto frame.
- Adhere squares to frame with Collage Pauge. Let dry.
- Apply three more coats of decoupage medium, letting each coat dry between applications.
- Adhere cardstock to the back of frame with paper glue.
- 1. Use your print paper scraps from other projects to create a multi-colored, "patchwork" design.