The Sky is the Limit
- Bazzill Basics Paper OP White Cardstock
- Whisker Graphics Divine Twine: White/Yellow, White/Black
- Paper Smooches Sunny Side Up Clear Stamp Set
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Imagination International Light Blue COPIC Marker
- Adhesives: liquid glue, foam squares
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" white top-fold card. Stamp black cloud images and sentiment onto card. Outline clouds and the word "sky" with blue marker.
- Stamp four black graduation caps onto cardstock scraps; detail cut caps, leaving narrow white border. Adhere caps to card with foam squares.
- Using white/yellow twine, make four tiny tassels. Glue tassels to left side of each cap; let dry flat.
- Tie both twine colors into a bow around bottom of card.
- 1. Save time! Instead of coloring in an entire image, outline it with marker to add a quick burst of color.