Très Chic Altered Clock & Ornament
- Plastic clock with removable clockworks
- Carolina Collection patterned papers (Anna Griffin)
- Vanilla Cream Prismatics Cardstock (Prism Papers)
- Ribbon: cream sheer; light pink silk
- Indoor/Outdoor Paint (Krylon): Satin Ivory
- Jasmine’s Jewels (Imaginisce): Bombay Brass
- CropADile Big Bite (We R Memory Keepers)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Wire snips
- 1. Remove front of clock. Remove clockworks and number insert, set aside.
- 2. Spray paint clock frame, letting dry between coats.
- 3. Trace number insert onto Vanilla Cream cardstock and patterned paper. Cut out both circles, and adhere patterned paper to cardstock. Poke hole in center of circle. Glue paper circle to clock frame.
- 4. Use wire snips to remove back of brads. Hot glue brad to 12, 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions. Replace clockworks and clock face cover.
- 1. Cut twelve 1”x6” strips from patterned paper. Stack strips patterned side up. Use CropADile Big Bite to punch hole 1/2” from each end.
- 1. Cut 15” length from cream sheer ribbon, fold in half, and knot 1/2” from end. Hold paper stack patterned side down and feed ribbon up through hole; tie another knot against bottom side of paper.
- 2. Tie a third knot 2” from second knot. Fold stack of papers into a “C” shape and feed ribbon through hole from unprinted side to printed side.
- 3. Press against third knot; tie a fourth knot just above patterned paper stack.
- 4. Fan out paper strips to create an orb.
- 5. Tie light pink ribbon bow and hot glue to top sheer ribbon knot.
Très Chic Altered Clock
Très Chic Altered Ornament