On Your Birthday Bag
- Cardstock: vanilla, aqua, dark red, red, rose
- Papers: white/yellow print, aqua gingham
- White button
- Red satin button
- White string
- Sentiment stamp
- Red ink pad
- Sizzix eclips Electronic Cutting System and Albums, Bags & Boxes Cartridge
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Framelits Scallop Circles Dies
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam dots
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Use eclips machine to cut mini lunch bag from yellow paper. Fold along score lines and assemble bag with paper adhesive.
- Cut a vanilla cardstock panel to fit across bottom front of bag. Use eclips machine to cut a decorative border from aqua cardstock; adhere border to vanilla panel and trim excess. Stamp sentiment at left side of panel.
- Cut a narrow strip of aqua gingham paper for flower stem; adhere to vanilla panel. Adhere panel to bag with paper adhesive.
- Die cut three scalloped circles from dark red, red, and rose cardstock. Stack circles and adhere together with foam dots to create flower.
- Tie string through button. Adhere button to flower center with clear dot. Adhere flower to bag at top of stem with clear dot.
- Fill bag and tie red ribbon through hole at top.
- 1. Use the scalloped circle dies to create coordinating flower-inspired place cards, cupcake picks, gift tags, and more for your next birthday or garden party.