Happy Birthday, America!
- Cardstock: kraft, blue, white
- Patriotic papers: stars, stripes
- Queen & Co. Blue Adhesive Gems
- Making Memories White Tiny Alpha Stickers
- The Twinery Red/White Baker's Twine
- Stamps: PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Mr. and Mrs. Stamp Set and Stamper Body, happy birthday sentiment
- PSA Essentials Black Ink Cartridge
- Punches: corner rounder, 1-1/2" circle
- Colored pencils: red, blue
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" kraft top-fold card. Use punch to round bottom corners.
- Cut 5-1/4"x4" blue cardstock panel; round bottom corners. Adhere panel to card.
- Cut 5-1/2"x2-1/2" star-print paper strip; adhere to card as shown.
- Stamp sentiment just above star strip on right.
- Punch four circles from striped paper. Fold circles in half and adhere sides together. Adhere half-circles to card to create banner. Adhere gems between half-circles. Tie two twine bows and adhere to banner ends with clear dots.
- Stamp cake three times onto white cardstock; color one cake red and one cake blue. Punch each image into a circle. Adhere to star strip as shown.
- Adhere letter stickers to spell "America!" near bottom edge.
- 1. You can never have too much sparkle on the 4th! Accent the cakes with rhinestones, shimmer spray, glitter glue, a glitter pen, or iridescent ink.