Life is Good
- Bazzill Basics Paper Cardstock: OP White, Sunflowers Light
- GCD Studios Oh Happy Day Collection Paper: Emily Rose, Amber's Avenue
- Little Yellow Bicycle Sweet Summertime Collection Clear Cuts Embellishments
- Clear/yellow drinking straw
- Provo Craft Cricut Cutting System and Cricut Lite Cherry Limeade Cartridge
- Technique Tuesday Kids Are Cool Stamp Set
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape, clear dot
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, craft knife and cutting mat
- Make 4"x6" white top-fold card.
- Cut smaller blue paper panel; adhere to top half of card, leaving narrow white border on three sides. Cut and adhere strip of quilted paper to fit across bottom of card.
- Die cut glass and lemonade pieces from cardstock. Position layers as shown and carefully stamp sentiment across both pieces.
- Cut small slit in glass behind top edge of lemonade. Trim straw and tuck one end into slit. Adhere lemonade layer, aligning sentiment. Adhere glass to card with foam tape; secure straw with clear dot.
- Adhere transparent lemon slice with clear dots.
- 1. Use the cup-and-straw idea again for a fun milkshake-themed party invitation or an adult dinner-and-drinks gathering; just look for little mixer straws or swizzle sticks.