Baby Shower Favor Box
- Cardstock: aqua, white
- Animal-print paper
- Clear acetate
- Pewter star charm
- Green grosgrain ribbon
- Candy filler of choice
- Sizzix eclips Shape-Cutting Machine and Cartridges: Albums, Bags & Boxes; Rockin' Janie; Starter
- White paint pen
- Adhesives: red-liner tape, clear dots, glue pen
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Following manufacturer's instructions, use Albums, Bags & Boxes cartridge to cut shaker box from aqua cardstock. Fold box along score lines and assemble with red-liner tape.
- Cut one piece of clear acetate to fit across front of box; adhere to lid behind window opening. Fill box with treats.
- Use paint pen to create dot border around window; let dry.
- Cut strip of patterned paper to fit around box; overlap and adhere ends of strip.
- Using Starter and Rockin' Janie cartridges, cut the "baby" phrase from white cardstock. Adhere phrase to box with glue pen.
- Tie ribbon into bow around box. Adhere star charm with clear dot.
- 1. Create smaller milk carton favors by adjusting the size settings on the eclips Shape-Cutting Machine.