Welcome Baby Gift Box
- Cardstock: light blue, turquoise, pale yellow, white
- Blue/yellow/green striped paper
- Coordinating paper butterfly embellishments, three
- Yellow buttons, two
- White ribbon
- Yellow/white cording
- Sizzix eclips Shape-Cutting Machine and Cartridges: Albums, Bags & Boxes; Rockin' Janie; Starter
- Glitter glue: yellow, crystal
- Adhesives: red-liner tape, clear dots, foam tape
scissors, ruler, pencil
- Following manufacturer's instructions, use Albums, Bags & Boxes cartridge to cut a milk carton from white cardstock and striped paper. Adhere layers together. Fold box along score lines and assemble with red-liner tape.
- Cut scallop border from turquoise cardstock using Layered Brackets Album shape from the Albums, Bags & Boxes cartridge. Adhere border around bottom of box.
- Cut yellow circle and white scallop circle using Cupcake Box shape from the Albums, Bags & Boxes cartridge. Adhere white circle to box with red-liner tape. Adhere yellow circle with foam tape. Outline edges of yellow circle with yellow glitter glue; let dry.
- Using Starter and Rockin' Janie cartridges, cut the "Welcome Baby" phrase from light blue cardstock. Cut shadow from turquoise cardstock. Layer and adhere phrase to box.
- Tie ribbon into bow around top of box. Tie cording into bow around white bow center.
- Outline edges of butterflies with crystal glitter glue; let dry. Adhere buttons to two butterflies with clear dots. Adhere butterflies to box with clear dots.
- 1. Create smaller milk carton favors by adjusting the size settings on the eclips Shape-Cutting Machine.
Gift Boxes for Baby