Oh Boy! Card
- Stampin' Up! Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, So Saffron, Lucky Limeade
- Stampin' Up! Birds of a Feather Designer Series Paper*
- Stampin' Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope
- Stampin' Up! Subtles Brads, 3/16"
- Stampin' Up! White Baker's Twine
- Round toothpicks
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Sizzix for Stampin' Up! Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Dies*: Typeset Alphabet Bigz, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Bitty Banners Framelits
- Stampin' Up! Stamps: Every Little Bit Set, Simply Serif Mini Alphabet Set*, Woodgrain
- Stampin' Up! Stampin' Pads: Lucky Limeade, Midnight Muse*, Soft Suede
- Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Markers: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Soft Suede
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, Stampin' Up! Stampin' Dimensionals
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, paper piercer and mat
- Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" kraft side-fold card.
- Cut 3-1/2"x3-1/4" blue loops paper panel. Trim bottom edge using Edgelits die. Sew straight stitch border around panel. Adhere panel to card with foam squares, centered vertically and 5/8" from right edge.
- Sew straight stitch border onto card around outside of paper panel.
- Stamp green Woodgrain image onto green cardstock. Die cut large flag shape from stamped cardstock and adhere across bottom of blue panel.
- Die cut "BOY" from white cardstock. Crumple letters slightly and then smooth with fingers. Adhere letters to card over flag; let "Y" extend beyond blue panel edge.
- Stamp Soft Suede bear image onto white cardstock. Color bear with markers. Detail cut bear and adhere to card with foam square.
- Die cut mini flags from white and yellow cardstock using Framelits dies. Use blue ink to stamp "OH" onto right half of white flag. Wrap each flag around the top of toothpick, about 1/8" below tip; secure with paper adhesive.
- Use paper piercer to poke small hole through yellow flag closer to toothpick; insert yellow brad. Tie baker's twine into bow around top of toothpick; trim ends. Adhere yellow flag to card with foam square. Adhere white flag to card with paper adhesive.
- Trace envelope flap onto back of blue loops paper. Cut out and adhere to envelope.
- 1. For a little girl, use smaller letter dies to spell "BABY" instead of "BOY"; change color scheme to pink, purple, and yellow.