Pretty in Pink Tween Box
- Chipboard box, 4” diameter
- Polyform Premo! Polymer Clay: Magenta Pearl Accents, Blush
- Ribbon, 3/8”-1/2”-wide, two spools
- Adhesive-back rhinestones
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Conditioning Machine
- Heart rubber stamps, in various sizes
- White acrylic paint
- Parchment-lined baking sheet and oven
- Heavy-duty craft glue
craft knife, paintbrush, scissors, spray bottle with water, paper towel
- Roll each clay on #1 (thickest) setting using Clay Conditioning Machine. Spray small amount of water on heart stamp and press firmly into clay. Remove stamp and trim clay to stamped image using craft knife. Repeat to make eight hearts of differing sizes and shapes. Cut slit in center of large heart for box lid.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake hearts on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven. Let cool.
- On covered work surface, apply white paint on hearts and wipe with damp paper towel to remove excess paint. Let dry.
- Wrap ribbon lengths around box. Adhere ribbons to box randomly.
- Adhere single lengths of ribbon along edge of lid. Trim ends; overlap edges on opposite side. Once entire top of lid is covered, adhere two lengths of ribbon around edge.
- Cut two 12”-long ribbon lengths; adhere ends onto back side of lid heart near slit. Push ribbon ends through slit in large heart for lid. Tie bow on top of heart; trim ribbon ends.
- Adhere large heart on top of lid. Apply adhesive-back rhinestones on lid as desired.
- Adhere several more hearts along edge of box bottom, adhering over ribbon ends, and embellish with crystals.
- 1. If rubber stamps aren’t available, fold a piece of paper in half and draw a half-heart on fold. Cut out heart and use as a template when cutting shapes from rolled clay. Easily create hearts of varying sizes!