- WorldWin Papers ColorMates Smooth & Silky Cardstock: White, Grey, Pistachio
- Cream/blue grid paper
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Silver Photo Corners, two
- Technique Tuesday Home Is Where the Heart Is Stamp Set
- Ink Pads: Ranger Adirondack Slate; Close to My Heart Twilight, Sweet Leaf
- Paper adhesive
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 3-5/8"x6-3/4" white side-fold card.
- Cut 3-1/4"x6-3/8" grid paper panel. Using photo as guide, stamp Slate "home" sentiment at top of panel. Stamp smaller Slate sentiment onto white cardstock scrap; trim into 3-1/4"-long strip and adhere to panel as shown.
- Stamp three rows of house, alternating colors in each row, over bottom of panel.
- Double mat stamped panel on green and grey cardstock, leaving 1/16" border visible on each layer. Place photo corners on bottom corners of layered panel; adhere to card.
- 1. To add a little personality, stamp one additional house onto white cardstock; color with coordinating pencils or markers. Write recipient's actual house number on roof. Detail cut house and adhere to one house on card with foam dots.