Welcome Home Card
- Bazzill Basics Paper OP White Cardstock
- Patterned papers: yellow floral, blue dot, blue-green dot, blue-green solid
- Blue-green button
- Paper Smooches Circle of Honor Stamp Set
- Scalloped border punch
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Sakura Gelly Roll Black Gel Pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam squares, clear dots
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" white side-fold card. Cut slightly smaller blue dot panel; adhere to card.
- Hand-cut square house from floral paper. Hand-cut triangular roof/chimney from blue-green dot paper; hand-cut door from solid paper. Use black pen to outline door and roof with dashed line. Adhere door to house; adhere button to door with clear dot.
- Punch scalloped border from white cardstock; adhere to back bottom edge of roof and trim edges flush. Adhere roof to house. Adhere house to card with foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock; trim to size. Adhere sentiment to card with foam squares.
- 1. Add an extra dollop of warm-and-cozy to this homespun greeting; cut the house sections from canvas or fabric instead of paper.