Sassy Ladies Card Pair
- Card stock (Prism Papers): Super Smooth White; White.
- Eva™ Collection 6”x6” Pad (BasicGrey).
- Burgundy buttons, three (Autumn Leaves).
- Eva™ Collection Brads (BasicGrey).
- Chipboard flourish (Making Memories).
- White string.
- Stamps: Julie and Lulu (Rubber Romance); I Understand (River City Rubber Works); Not Listening (Starving Artistamps).
- Adirondack® Pitch Black Dye Ink Pad
- COPIC® markers (Imagination International).
- Sewing machine and white thread.
- Crop-A-Dile® tool (We R Memory
- Make white card bases. Cut solid
patterned paper to same size as card
front; do not adhere.
- Cut and adhere slightly smaller pink paper block to solid paper. Machine stitch along left edge.
- Stamp sentiments and images on Super Smooth card stock. Color with markers and trim to size: Don’t Care, 2-7/8”x3-5/8”; Not Listening, 2-3/4”x4-1/4”.
Mat stamped blocks on desired papers;
machine stitch as desired. Adhere panels
to layered papers.
- Don’t Care: Adhere layered papers to card. Tie string through buttons and adhere to card.
- Not Listening: Color chipboard with dark
brown marker and adhere to layered
papers. Punch brad holes with Crop-ADile; insert five brads of various sizes. Adhere layered papers to card.
- 1. Sassy Sentiments © River City Rubber Works 2009 • “Here’s to another year of bad habits.” • “I fear that there is no PMS and this is just my real personality.” • “Well…this day was a total waste of make-up.”
Don't Care Card
Not Listening Card