Summer Roses Card
- Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Beige, Brown; Arjo Wiggins Cryogen White Curious Iridescent
- My Mind's Eye Blink of an Eye Collection 6"x6" Paper Pad
- Craftwork Cards Card Candi Trick or Treat Collection Brad Heads
- Crystal teardrop charm
- May Arts Mango Seam Binding
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets: Bella Rose Lattice Background, Classic Bella Rose, Daisy Patch Swirls
- Die-cutting system and Spellbinders Dies: Nestabilities Petite Ovals LG, Scalloped Petite Ovals SM; Spellbinders for Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose
- Posi-Bendr Bow Easy Tool
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads: Walnut Stain, Tea Dye
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: E29, E31, E33, E37, E42, YG01, YG03, YG67, YR00, YR02, YR12, YR16, YR18
- Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue: Orange Peel, Diamond
- Adhesives: Art Institute Glitter Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, Scor-Pal 1/8" Scor-Tape, Craftwork Cards Candi Fix Foam Pads, foam dots, hot glue gun
paper trimmer, detail scissors, craft knife and cutting mat, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Make 6"x6" beige top-fold card.
- Cut 6" square of beige flourish paper. Wrap seam binding around right side, 5/8" from edge; tape ends at back. Adhere paper to card front.
- Using Walnut Stain ink, stamp Bella Rose Lattice Background onto iridescent white cardstock. Using same ink, stamp two large roses, one small rose, and one rosebud from Classic Bella Rose set onto separate areas of cardstock.
- Using photos as guide, color images with markers.
- Detail cut rose lattice background. Using Bella Rose die, die cut remaining images.
- Using tape and Art Glitter adhesive, adhere trellis to card front.
- To create three-dimensional effect, adhere one die-cut large rose, small rose, and rosebud to lattice image with foam dots. Place large rose and small rose over same images on lattice; place bud over leaves at upper left, tucking stem under edge of large rose.
- Carefully cut leaves from remaining die-cut large rose. Adhere rose to first die-cut rose with foam dots; adhere leaves over end of stem with Art Glitter adhesive, placing foam dots under leaves to build dimension.
- Use Bow Easy Tool to tie seam binding into double bow, adding crystal charm at center. Adhere bow and charm to card with glue gun.
- Use foam pads to adhere two orange and one green brad head to card in upper left corner.
- Stamp Walnut Stain sentiment onto iridescent white cardstock; sponge edges with Tea Dye ink. Die cut sentiment into oval. Die cut larger scalloped oval from brown cardstock. Layer and adhere ovals together; adhere to card with foam dots.
- 1. Make a faster 2-D version of this card by simply omitting the layers. The realistic background image, complete with lush roses and buds, is perfectly lovely on its own!