Smile Card - Camera Card
- Cardstock: Neenah Paper Solar White; Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight
- Want2Scrap Self-Adhesive Pink Rhinestones
- Cream embroidery floss
- Avocado Arts Strike a Pose Scrappy Stamp Set
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Classic Rectangles LG Dies
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities So Trendy Embossing Folder
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Daffodil Delight Marker
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" top-fold pink card.
- Cut 5-1/4"x4" yellow cardstock panel; emboss with desired pattern. Wrap floss several times around bottom of panel; tie bow at left. Adhere panel to card with foam squares.
- Die cut 2-3/4"x2-1/8" white cardstock panel. Stamp black image and sentiment; ink flash lines with yellow marker before stamping panel.
- Adhere rhinestones to panel beneath sentiment. Adhere panel to card with foam squares.
- 1. Each double-sided Spellbinders M-Bossabilities embossing folder allows crafters to create four different looks, depending on where paper is placed in the folder. Each folder features two coordinating patterns; place embossed side of paper face up, or flip it over for a debossed design.