- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Half-Round Wreath, 12”
- Yarn: red variegated, red, pink
- Yellow buttons, 1/2”
- Green felt
- Large-head straight pins
- Pin end of variegated yarn to back of wreath. Wrap yarn around wreath, positioning yarn lengths as close together as possible. Cut end; pin on back of wreath.
- For red flower, wrap red yarn around four fingers about 16 times. Slip yarn loops off hand; position on work surface. Tie short length of red yarn around center of loops; cut loops, forming petals. Trim ends.
- Repeat Step 2 to create five pink yarn flowers. Trim ends closer to center for smaller shape.
- Adhere yarn flowers on side of wreath using tacky glue. Let dry.
- Use large-head straight pins or tacky glue to secure buttons on center of each flower.
- Print out pattern onto copy paper; trace and cut out. Cut six leaves from green felt.
- Adhere leaves around flowers as desired using tacky glue. For hanger, measure and cut 1/2”x5” green felt strip. Loop and pin felt strip onto back of wreath.
- 1. Experiment with different color combos and create other designs for the fall, holiday, or spring seasons.