Country Menu Board
- Open wooden frame, 14"x17"
- Replacement glass, 14"x17"
- Black cardstock
- Paper: Simple Stories Red/Mini Calendar; Hobby Lobby Paper Studio Red Burlap, Farm Fresh Paper Pack; My Mind's Eye Perfect Damask
- White text-weight paper, 11"x14"
- Computer and printer
- DaFont.com Louisianne Shadow Font
- Dry-erase marker
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Adhesive Runner
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Adhere cream paper to center of 11"x14" white sheet to create base.
- Using photo as guide, cut and adhere paper strips to fit top and bottom of base sheet.
- Download font from Internet or use desired font to print "Menu" onto red paper; cut out. Adhere title to cream panel as shown.
- Place glass over base sheet; place both into frame.
- Use dry-erase marker to write on front of glass.
- 1. Create a personalized note board for each of your children. Add the child's name at the top instead of "menu" and choose fun paper that mirrors his or her personality.