Owl & Crow Popcorn Sacks
- Paper bags: white, black
- Cardstock or construction paper: white, black, yellow, orange
- Paper fasteners: gold, black
- Jute twine, 24” length
- Hole punch, 1/4”
- Beacon Adhesives Paper-Tac Glue
scissors, black marker, compass or circle templates
- Punch two holes, 1” from sides, on top of bag going through all layers.
- For owl’s eyes, cut two 1-3/4” and two 1-1/4” white paper circles and two 3/4” yellow paper circles. Outline yellow circles. Fringe edges of white circles. Adhere yellow circles centered on white circles.
- For crow’s eyes, cut two 1” orange circles and two 3/4” white circles. Outline white circles. Adhere white circles centered on orange circles.
- For pupils, punch holes in center of circles; attach black paper fasteners through holes. Adhere eyes onto bag under punched holes.
- Print out patterns. Cut patterns from paper. Adhere small beak onto center of large beak; fold in half.
- Use marker to draw nostrils on beak. Adhere beak onto bag.
- For owl’s wings only, use scissors to fringe edges. Position wings onto sides of bag and punch holes; attach gold paper fasteners through holes.
- Use marker to outline feet. Adhere feet onto bottom of bag.
- Fill bag with popcorn. Insert jute through holes and tie into bow on front.
- 1. For a class field trip, enlarge patterns and adhere onto larger bags for fun lunch sacks or treats!