May the Roads Rise Card
- Cardstock: brown, green, Arjo Wiggins Curious Iridescent Cryogen White
- May Arts Natural Grosgrain Looped Edge Ribbon, 1"-wide
- Flower Soft Peony Pink Colored Sprinkles Mix
- Heartfelt Creations Stamps: Outside My Window PreCut Set, Irish Blessing
- Ink Pads: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Antique Linen, Spun Sugar
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: BG000, RV21, RV25, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG23, YG67, G85, W1, W3, W5, W7, E31, E33, E35, E39, E44, E47, Colorless Blender
- Adhesives: Flower Soft High Tack PVA Glue, Scor-Pal Scor-Tape 1/4", 3M Scotch Brand Advanced Tape Glider
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Make 5-1/2"x8-1/2" brown side-fold card.
- Cut 5"x8-1/4" green panel. Adhere ribbon around top of panel with Scor-Tape. Adhere panel to card.
- Cut 4"x6-1/2" white panel. Using black ink, stamp image at top of panel and sentiment at bottom. Using photos as guides, color image with markers. Lightly sponge panel around image and sentiment with Antique Linen ink. Repeat at panel corners with Spun Sugar ink.
- Apply dots of PVA Glue to several flowers in foreground; sprinkle with Flower Soft. Let dry completely. Adhere panel to card.
- 1. For a late-autumn feel, use subtle hints of red, orange, and yellow marker instead of the brighter greens shown here.