Think Pink Card
- Cardstock: black, white
- Pink striped paper
- White grosgrain ribbon
- Black mini brads, two
- My Favorite Things Think Pink Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Craft Punches: Circles, 1-1/4” and 1-3/8”; Scallop Edge Border
- Ink pads: pink, black
- Pens: pink marker, white gel pen
- Paper adhesive
paper trimmer, scoring board, scissors, ruler, pencil, piercing tool and mat
- Cut 4-1/4”x11” black cardstock strip. Score and fold strip at 2-3/4” and 8-1/4” from one short end.
- For card front, cut two each of following paper pieces: 4”x2-1/2” white cardstock, 3-7/8”x2-3/8” black cardstock, 3-3/4”x2-1/4” pink striped paper. Make sure stripes are vertical. Layer and adhere pieces together, creating two panels.
- Wrap one panel with grosgrain ribbon, adhering ends at back.
- Stamp black ribbon image onto white cardstock scrap; punch image into 1-1/4” circle. Color ribbon and edge circle with pink marker. Punch larger circle from black cardstock; adhere circles together. Adhere circle to ribbon panel; pierce holes and insert brads on each side of circle. Adhere panel to upper card flap.
- Stamp small pink ribbons along bottom edge of second striped panel; outline with white gel pen. Adhere panel to lower card flap.
- Cut 4-1/4”x1” pink striped paper strip; make sure strips are horizontal. Cut 4-1/4”x1-1/4” black cardstock strip; border punch one long edge and highlight scallops with white gel pen. Layer and adhere strips to bottom edge of upper card flap. Stamp black sentiment.
- For inside card, create large layered panel in same way, wrapping ribbon around center. Stamp black sentiment onto white cardstock; trim to size and dot opposite corners with pink marker. Mat sentiment on black cardstock. Adhere inside card so only top line can be read when upper flap is opened.
- 1. Use the ribbon stamps to create cards for other causes, too.