To Encourage You Card
- Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Pale Pink, Arjo Wiggins Curious Iridescent Cryogen White
- Echo Park Paper Co. Be Mine 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Maya Road Trinket Pins: Round Pearl, Hot Pink Heart
- May Arts Pink Silky Crushed Ribbon, 1-1/2”-wide
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets: Classic Bella Rose, Bella Rose Leaves, Inspire Me Sentiments
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Dies: Classic Circles SM, Petite Scalloped Circles LG, Labels Four
- Imaginisce i-magicut Ribbon Cutter
- Posi-Bendr Bow-Easy Tool
- Ink Pads: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Walnut Stain
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: RV21, RV23, RV25, YG03, YG17, YG67
- Adhesives: 3M Scotch Brand ATG Runner; Scor-Pal Scor-Tape, 1/4”; foam dots; glue gun
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 6”x6” pink top-fold card.
- Cut 6”x6” square of hot pink swirl paper. Wrap ribbon around bottom of pink swirl panel, 1/2” from edge; adhere ends with Scor-Tape. Use Bow-Easy to tie full bow; trim ends with ribbon cutter. Hot glue bow to panel; adhere panel to card. Insert pins in center of bow.
- Stamp black sentiment onto Cryogen White cardstock; die cut into small circle. Die cut larger scalloped circle from pink cardstock. Adhere circles together; adhere to card with foam dots.
- Die cut label from pink cardstock. Adhere label to right side of card, slightly overlapping top edge of ribbon.
- Stamp brown rose image onto Cryogen White cardstock; stamp brown leaves onto separate area of same cardstock. Using photo as guide, color images with markers. Die cut images.
- Using photo as guide, layer and adhere images to label using foam dots.
- 1. If creating card for a home with children, omit stick pins.