Just the Two of Us Card
- Cardstock: black, cream
- White/silver scroll paper
- White vellum
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Wedding Jewels
- K&Co. Wedding Quote Foil Rub-On Transfers
- K&Co. Wedding Collection Silver Ribbon
- Corner rounder punch
- Die-cutting system and Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies: Classic Ovals, Classic Scalloped Ovals
- ProvoCraft Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- Gina K. Designs Heartfelt Hits 1 Stamp Set
- Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll Pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear-drying paper glue, foam dots
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" black top-fold card. Use punch to round top corners.
- Cut 4"x5-1/4" scroll paper panel; round top corners. Highlight swirl pattern with Stardust pen. Set panel aside.
- Stamp couple image onto cream cardstock using black ink. Re-ink stamp and stamp image onto vellum.
- Emboss vellum image with Swiss Dots embossing folder. Detail cut dress and adhere to main image with clear-drying glue; let dry. Color skin and hair with pencils.
- Die cut and emboss image into oval shape. Die cut slightly larger scalloped oval from black cardstock. Adhere layers together with paper adhesive; set aside.
- Cut 2" ribbon length. Center and adhere ribbon over top edge of scroll panel. Adhere panel to card with paper adhesive.
- Adhere ovals to card with foam dots. Apply gem to ribbon. Apply rub-on sentiment to bottom of scroll panel.
- 1. Brides, create "thank you" cards for your attendants by coloring the woman's dress to match your bridesmaids' dresses. Finish with a rub-on "thank you" sentiment.