Design Challenge: BC - Best of Luck Mini Card
- Clean Edge™ Business Cards (Avery®)
- Hometown patterned paper (October Afternoon™): Depot Park;
- Silver brad (Stampin’ Up!®)
- Clear Stamps sets (Inkadinkado): All Occasions; Patterned Bugs
- Jet Black StazOn® ink pad (Tsukineko®)
- White gel pen
- Paper piercing tool
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to break apart cards. Cover card with polka dot paper.
- Stamp “best of luck” on yellow paper and trim to 1/2”x3-1/2”; adhere to card.
- Stamp and cut out dragonfly; cut flower from patterned paper. Adhere both to card.
- Insert brad. Create faux stitching using paper piercing tool and white gel pen.
Best of Luck Mini Card