Fanciful Flight Birdhouse with Card Gift Set
- Wooden birdhouse, 8-1/2”x8-1/2”
- Cardstock: dark brown; natural;
pale yellow; berry red; pale green
- Twelfth Night patterned
- Netone A2 envelopes (Leewed)
- Natural raffia (Crafts Etc!)
- Tim Holtz™ Scattered Straw Distress™ Embossing Powder*
- Adirondack® Acrylic Paint Dabbers*:
Mountain Rose; Lemonade
- The Bird’s Nest stamp set (Oxford
- Ink pads*: Coffee Archival™; Adirondack® Dye Ink Pads in Cranberry and Butterscotch
- Inkssentials™ Heatit™ Craft Tool*
- Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents™*
- Niji Waterbrush (Yasutomo®)
- Xyron® Create-a-Sticker™ Machine, 1-1/2” (Xyron®)
- 1. Remove rope from inside of birdhouse. Dab on Mountain Rose and Lemonade paints; let dry. Glue roof sections together.
- 2. Cut six 3”x5-3/4” patterned paper pieces and stamp with various Coffee Archival™ images, using photo as guide. Adhere papers behind birdhouse windows.
- 3. Trace birdhouse twice onto patterned paper; cut out and glue papers to bottom and inside floor of birdhouse.
Cards & Envelopes
- 1. Make eight to 12 side-fold card bases from variety of cardstocks. Cut 3-1/2”x4-3/4” patterned paper pieces and
mat on 3-3/4”x5” pieces of contrasting
cardstock. Adhere to cards. See inset
photos, Steps 1 and 2.
- 2. Using photos as guides, stamp Coffee Archival™ images on patterned paper. Use water brush and dye inks to watercolor images.
- 3. Run raffi a strands through Xyron
machine and adhere to desired cards in
nest shape. Sprinkle embossing powder
over nest and heat set; do not overheat.
Apply Glossy Accents over nest to
attach it permanently to card.
- 4. Use photo as guide to stamp and
watercolor coordinating envelopes.
Coffee Archival Images