Pinch to Grow an Inch Card
- Bazzill Basics Paper White Cardstock
- American Crafts Soho Garden Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Jillibean Soup Birthday II Collection Soup Labels Stickers
- White crocheted lace trim
- Pearl brad
- Blue paper blossom
- Die-cutting system and Provo Craft Cuttlebug Butterfly Die
- Provo Craft Cuttlebug Swiss Dots A2 Embossing Plate
- Tiny butterfly punch
- Sewing machine and cream thread
- Paper adhesive
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil, paper piercer and mat
- Make 5-1/2”x4-1/4” white top-fold card.
- Cut smaller teal floral and newsprint floral panels. Distress teal panel edges slightly using scissors blade. Center and adhere panel to card. Center and adhere newsprint panel to teal panel.
- Cut strip of blue/white dot paper same width as teal panel. Adhere strip across card as shown. Cut and adhere lace to lower edge of strip. Sew around edges of teal panel, catching blue dot strip and lace ends.
- Die cut larger butterfly from white cardstock; emboss with dots texture. Punch two tiny butterflies from cardstock.
- Adhere label sticker and two butterflies near bottom of card.
- Pierce hole through center of larger butterfly. Join flower and butterfly with brad. Adhere to card.
- 1. If you don’t have the butterfly die, use a craft punch or stamp and detail cut a butterfly instead.