- Grapevine wreath, 14”
- Inexpensive plastic skeletons, 16”, three
- Ribbon, 12” length
- Krylon Fusion for Plastic Metallic Shimmer in Nickel Spray Paint
- Tile nippers
- Hot glue gun and sticks
newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Separate bones on plastic skeletons. Use tile nippers to cut apart pieces if needed.
- On covered work surface, adhere bones around grapevine wreath using hot glue gun.
- In well-ventilated area, spray wreath lightly using Metallic Shimmer in Nickel paint. Reapply as needed. Let dry.
- Attach ribbon around top of wreath to hang.
- 1. Focus spray paint on plastic bones, leaving some areas on wreath unpainted. This will emphasize texture of grapevine wreath.