Halloween Bottle Cap Magnets
- Bottle Cap Inc. Super Jumbo Vintage Edition Bottle Caps
- Ranger Inkssentials Foil Tape Sheets
- Cardboard sheet
- Advantus Tim Holtz Idea-o-logy Embellishments: Halloween Muse Tokens, Halloween Adornments
- Maya Road Wood Bingo Calendar Numbers
- Martha Stewart Crafts Skeleton Key Embellishments
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades 2PK Embossing Folder Sets: Halloween Night & Poison, Bricked & Woodgrain
- AMACO Rub ’n Buff Ebony Wax Finish
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, hot glue gun and sticks, magnet tape
scissors, ruler, pencil, soft cloth
- Trace bottle cap three times onto cardboard sheet. Cut out circles and adhere inside bottle caps using double-sided tape.
- Trim metal sheets to fit three different embossing folders. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to emboss metal sheets.
- Using dull pencil, carefully trace bottle cap three times onto embossed metal, choosing different embossed design for each cap. Cut out circles.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to apply Ebony wax finish to embossed circles. Adhere metal circles to cardboard circles with double-sided tape.
- Using photo as guide, adhere embellishments to embossed metal using hot glue gun. Let dry.
- Place strip of magnetic tape across back of each bottle cap.
- 1. For a more recessed look, omit cardboard circles from bottle caps. Look for appropriate embellishments and embossing folders to create other seasonal magnets, too.