Feeling Ghoulish? Card
- Cardstock: black, light gray, willow green, dark purple, orange, white
- Paper: Karen Foster Design Halloween Collection Bag O’ Bones, white printer paper
- Karen Foster Design Halloween Collection Spooky Cardstock Stickers
- Karen Foster Design Halloween Collection Trimmings
- Yellow mini brad
- Orange paper blossom
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Computer and printer
- Die-cutting system and dots embossing folder
- Punches: 1-1/2” rectangular tag, 1-1/2” circle, 2” scalloped circle, Fiskars Upper Crest Border
- Brown ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, permanent and temporary; foam dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, paper piercer and mat
- Make 5”x5” black side-fold card. Cut slightly smaller bones paper square; sew to card front.
- Cut 1-1/4”x5” dark purple cardstock strip; emboss with dot texture. Cut two 1/2”x5” orange cardstock strips; border punch one long edge of each strip and adhere behind long edges of purple strip. Tie ribbon around strip; adhere to card.
- Punch gray cardstock circle; adhere skull sticker. Sponge circle edges brown. Pierce hole through skull for brad. Insert brad through blossom and sticker.
- Punch green scalloped circle; sponge edges brown. Adhere circles together; adhere to card with foam dot.
- Punch two small tags from white cardstock; sponge edges brown. Print “Feeling ghoulish?” onto printer paper, leaving space between words. Attach tags over printed words using temporary adhesive. Print again onto same sheet so words appear on tags. Carefully remove tags and adhere to card under bow.
- 1. Try creating the same card using jack-o'-lantern paper and stickers, bats, or other Halloween icons.