Halloween Treat Jar Trio
- Glass candy jars with lids, three
- Cardstock: black, Echo Park Paper Co. Apothecary Emporium Collection Levitation/Zodiac Distressed Solid
- Papers: Echo Park Paper Co. Happy Halloween Collection Border Strips, Apothecary Emporium Collection Spider Webs; My Mind’s Eye Mischievous Collection These Days; October Afternoon Farm Fresh Collection Hay Barn
- We R Memory Keepers Spookville Collection Layered Chipboard Words
- My Mind’s Eye Lush Black Rhinestones
- Assorted buttons: green, purple
- Kaisercraft Black Lace Trim
- Black twine
- Halloween candy of choice
- Fiskars Rotary Cutter, Wavy Blade, and Self-Healing Mat
- Black chalk ink pad
- Adhesives: Glue Dots Int’l. Glue Dots, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner
scissors, ruler, pencil, small hole punch, sponge dauber
- For each jar, cut 2-1/2”x4” tag shape from orange side of distressed cardstock. Punch hole at center top.
- Using photo as guide, cut two different paper panels to cover bottom section of each tag. Sponge paper edges with black chalk ink; do not adhere to tags yet.
- Cut and adhere wavy-edged paper or cardstock strips behind upper paper panels before adhering all panels to tag.
- Adhere lace trim behind bottom edge of each tag using clear dots. Adhere rhinestones above lace on one or more tags.
- Adhere chipboard sticker to center of each tag.
- Tie twine around mouth of jar so lid may be removed easily. Thread tag and button onto twine; tie bow. Fill jar with candy.
- 1. After completing tag, use soft brush to lightly dust back of tag with baby powder to remove stickiness of any exposed sticker adhesive.