Hello My Pretty Card
- Cardstock: X Press It Blending Card, Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate, orange, light brown
- My Mind’s Eye Mischievous Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Hero Arts Cream Lace Trim
- My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Little Witch Stamp Set
- Die-cutting system and My Favorite Things Dies: Circle STAX 1; Die-namics Collection Branch with Leaves, Woodgrain Fence, Mini Pennants
- Sewing machine and cream thread
- Ink Pads: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Adirondack Espresso
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: E000, E00, E11, R20, Y21, YR23, E35, E57, W1, W3, BG11, BG70
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, liquid glue, X Press It High Tack 1/4” Foam Mounting Tape
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 5”x5” dark brown top-fold card.
- Cut 4-3/4” square of ledger paper; set aside.
- Die cut 4” circle from orange/cream dot paper; cut 1/2” from bottom edge. Adhere circle to ledger paper, allowing circle to extend beyond left edge and leaving 3/8” border visible at bottom. Trim circle flush with ledger panel.
- Sew zig-zag stitch around circle edge.
- Using liquid glue, adhere lace along bottom edge of ledger paper; let dry.
- Die cut fence from dark brown cardstock; trim to 4-3/4” long and adhere over circle. Die cut branch from same cardstock; adhere to panel as shown. Die cut leaves from orange, light brown, and dark brown cardstock; adhere to branch.
- Die cut three mini pennants from off-white patterned paper. Stamp sentiment onto pennants, trim, and adhere to fence. Stitch pennant ends.
- Stamp Tuxedo Black girl image onto blending card. Stamp dress onto plaid paper. Detail cut dress and adhere to main image. Using photo as guide, color image with markers. Detail cut girl, including broom, and adhere over moon/fence; use 1/2” length of foam mounting tape beneath broom to add dimension.
- To finish inside of card, cut 3-7/8”x4-1/8” ledger panel and 4”x4-1/8” dark brown cardstock panel. Adhere panels together. Stamp Espresso girl image in lower right corner of ledger panel.
- Die cut fence from dark brown cardstock; trim to 1-1/8” long and adhere to panel.
- Cut and adhere 1/2”x4-1/8” strips of orange/cream dot paper to each side of ledger paper, leaving narrow brown border visible. Adhere panel inside card, leaving 5/8” bottom border visible.
- Using liquid glue, adhere lace along bottom edge of card; let dry.
- 1. For another look, cut moon from yellow patterned paper, dress from purple paper, and fence and tree from black cardstock to create a creepy silhouette effect.