Witch Candy Pot
- Clay pots: two 5”
- Wooden shapes: large star, medium circle; two craft spoons
- Lara’s Crafts wooden items: robin egg half, 1-1/4”; button plug, 1/4”
- Black fabric, 8”x15”
- Shredded/crinkled orange paper
- Black ribbon, 25” length
- Straw broom, 7”
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Glorious Gold, Grape Juice, Lamp Black, Olive Green, Primary Yellow, Sable Brown, White Wash
- Red chalk
- Rubber star stamp, 1/2”
- Craft glue
ruler, scissors, paintbrushes, black marker, sponge scrap, newspaper (to cover work surface), double-sided tape
- Print out patterns. Transfer hand lines onto craft spoons (arms).
- On covered work surface, paint one pot (body) and top of arms Grape Juice. Paint remaining pot (head), hands, and egg half (nose) Olive Green. Paint hat brim, inside of head, and wooden circle Lamp Black. Paint button plug (wart) Sable Brown and star Primary Yellow. Let dry.
- Use marker to outline star and hands.
- Lightly dab nose with red chalk. Adhere nose on face. Dot eyes White Wash; let dry. Dot center of eyes Lamp Black. Lightly dab cheeks with red chalk. Use marker to draw mouth. Adhere wart below mouth.
- Position body upside down. Lightly dab star stamp Glorious Gold and randomly stamp body. Let dry.
- Adhere head on top of body. Let dry. Adhere broom across body and arms on sides.
- Using fabric glue, adhere ribbon onto black fabric rectangle (cape), 3/4” along top on one long edge. Tie cape around neck.
- Dab glue under hat brim and press orange paper (hair) around head. Adhere star on hat brim and black circle on inside of pot (to cover hole).
- 1. For greater ease in painting wooden pieces, apply double-sided tape onto backs and press on newspaper. Remove pieces from newspaper when dry.