For You Gift Card Holder
- Cardstock: Neenah Paper Natural White; American Crafts Coffee, Spinach
- Jillibean Soup 6”x6” Paper Pads: Homemade 6-Bean Soup Collection, Apple Cheddar Soup Collection
- Flourishes Taglines Stamp Set
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Dies: Nestabilities Decorative Elements Splendid Circles, Standard Circles SM; Edgeabilities Classic Edges One, Classic Decorative Inserts Six
- Scor-Pal Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- Clearsnap ColorBox Fluid Chalk Dark Brown Ink Pad
- Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Black Foam Squares, 3M Scotch Brand Tape Runner, removable tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Cut 3-5/8”x6-3/4” brown cardstock panel. Score at 2-1/4” and 4-1/2” from one short end. Die cut one short end using Scallop Edge die.
- Cut 3-1/2”x6-5/8” floral paper panel. Score at 2-1/4” and 4-1/2” from one short end. Using removable tape, align and tape Scallop Edge and Butterflies Insert dies to one short paper end. Die cut borders. Remove tape.
- Adhere floral paper to cardstock; fold on score lines. Place gift card in holder.
- To create closure band, cut 1-1/4”x6-1/2” brown cardstock strip. Cut 1-1/8”x6-3/8” blue dot paper strip. Adhere layers together and score at 2-1/4” and 4-5/8” from one short end. Fold band around gift card holder, securing ends at back with paper glue. Let dry.
- Die cut #2 Splendid Circles shape from brown cardstock; adhere to band with foam square.
- Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock; die cut into #2 Standard Circles shape. (Note: Use removable tape to secure die before cutting for perfect placement.) Adhere sentiment to brown circle.
- Die cut Butterflies Insert from scrap of green cardstock. Adhere three cut-out shapes to sentiment circle.
- 1. These gift card holders are the perfect make-ahead project; you can create them in bulk and then just grab and go.