Count Your Blessings Card
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White Cardstock
- Echo Park Paper Co. This & That Graceful Collection Quilt Paper
- Stickers: Echo Park Paper Co. This & That Graceful Collection Elements, SRM Stickers Fall Sticker Sentiments, Little Yellow Bicycle Green Jewel
- The Twinery Ocean Baker’s Twine
- Corner rounder punch
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” white top-fold card. Cut and adhere red flourish paper to bottom of card.
- Add sticker sentiment to bottom of card. Wrap twine several times around card front, knotting at front left side.
- Use punch to round bottom corners of card.
- Adhere decorative frame sticker to card, overlapping paper edge. Adhere square sticker inside frame using foam tape. Adhere jewel to center of square.
- 1. Don’t have the stickers you need on hand? Recreate this look with a small stamp and a die-cut frame.