Paper Turkey & Pumpkins Centerpiece
- Cardstock: light brown, medium brown, dark brown, black, orange, yellow, red, gold
- Black paper fasteners, two
- Hemp or jute twine, 5” length
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Circle paper punches: 1/2”, 3/4”
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Print out patterns. Cut out patterns from cardstock.
- For turkey, cut from paper: turkey and stand light brown; hat black; beak and legs yellow; wattle red. Cut slits as indicated on turkey and stand.
- Measure and cut 3/4” gold square (buckle) and fourteen 1” dark brown squares (feathers). Use paper punches to punch: 1/2” black circle (center of buckle); two 3/4” orange circles (cheeks); 1/2” red circle (inside of beak). Trim feathers using decorative-edge scissors.
- Fold beak and wattle on dashed lines. Fold feathers in half.
- For turkey’s eyes, punch holes as indicated on pattern. Insert paper fasteners through holes, bending ends on back.
- Adhere hat, buckle, inside of buckle, cheeks, wattle, legs, beak, and inside of beak on turkey. Insert feathers into slit on stand.
- For each pumpkin, cut two pumpkin shapes from orange paper. Cut two stem shapes from brown paper for each pumpkin.
- Use black marker to outline turkey and pumpkins.
- Insert turkey into slit on stand and pumpkins into slits.
- For tag, write saying on yellow paper. Cut out saying and outline edges. Punch hole in tag and insert jute twine through hole. Attach tag around pumpkin stem.
- 1. Write guests’ names on tags and tie around pumpkin stems as a cute table marker for Thanksgiving dinner.