So Very Thankful Card
- American Crafts Kraft Cardstock
- Simple Stories Harvest Lane Collection Papers: Homespun, Homemade Happiness, Teal Dot Ledger, Red Floral/Antique Dots
- White vintage button
- JBS Mercantile Garnet Stick Pin
- Simple Stories Harvest Lane Collection 12”x12” Cardstock Stickers: Fundamental, Expression
- Trims: Canvas Corp. Jute; May Arts Brown/Antique Gold Textured Two-Tone Ribbon, 1-1/2”-wide
- Sewing machine and cream thread
- Fiskars Large Easy Squeeze An Apple A Day Punch
- Brown ink pad
- Brown journaling pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” kraft side-fold card; ink edges brown.
- Cut ledger paper panel slightly smaller than card front; ink edges brown. Sew straight stitch along panel edges. Tie ribbon into knot around top of panel and adhere to card.
- Remove “so very thankful” sticker from Expression sheet, carefully ink edges brown, and adhere to ribbon.
- Thread button with twine; adhere to knot with clear dot. Insert stick pin into knot.
- Punch apples from four different papers; save shapes for another project. Trim negative spaces into same-size rectangles; ink edges brown. Sew straight stitch along edges of each rectangle; adhere to card as shown. Outline apples with brown pen.
- Remove “you are the apple of my eye” sticker from Fundamental sheet, carefully ink edges brown, and adhere to card as shown.
- 1. Create an easy patchwork effect by inserting punched shapes into the negative spaces of a contrasting background.