Santa Treat Bag
- Red paper bag, 3-1/2”x7”
- White glitter craft foam
- Construction paper or cardstock: white, peach, red
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Circle paper punches: 5/8”, 2”
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives Kid’s Choice! Glue; foam squares
scissors, ruler, pencil
- Print out patterns. Cut patterns from paper and craft foam.
- Punch 2” circle from peach paper (face) and two 5/8” circles from red paper (cheeks). Use hole punch to punch hole from peach paper (nose).
- Fold down top corners of bag 2”, forming point in center (for hat top).
- Adhere beard onto front of bag. Adhere face 1-3/4” from bottom of bag on beard. Adhere eyes, mustache, cheeks, and eyebrows on face. Adhere nose on face using foam square.
- Adhere hat brim above face on hat bottom. Adhere glitter circle on point of hat.
- Open bag and fill with treats; refold hat to hat point to close.
- 1. When working with younger kids, pre-cut paper and glitter foam shapes beforehand and have kids adhere and decorate bags.