Merry Gift Box Tower
- Melissa Frances Stacking Boxes
- Melissa Frances Deck the Halls Collection Papers: First Snowpaper, Kisses Under the Holly, Here We Come a Caroling
- Melissa Frances Deck the Halls Collection Embellishments: Border Banners, Holiday Tag Collection, Holiday Flashcards
- Melissa Frances Home for the Holidays Collection Let it Snowflakes Resin Embellishments
- Melissa Frances Trims: Old Fashioned Rope Tinsel, Tissue Paper Garland
- Martha Stewart Crafts Red/White Baker’s Twine
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, glue gun
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Using photo as guide, measure and cut papers to fit around each gift box. Adhere paper to boxes with paper adhesive; use glue gun to adhere boxes together in stack.
- Use glue gun to adhere tissue trim around base of bottom box; adhere tinsel trim around bases of middle and top boxes.
- Use glue gun to adhere borders around top edges of middle and bottom boxes. Tie twine around top box, adding Santa tag.
- Coil short length of tissue trim and adhere to top of tower with glue gun. Using glue gun, adhere resin snowflake to “Merry” flashcard; adhere flashcard upright into tissue pom-pom.
- 1. Use tinsel and tissue trims to add sophisticated texture to holiday designs.