Just Swingin’ Card
- Bazzill Basics Paper Cardstock: Black, White, Mint Green
- Glossy photo paper
- May Arts White Silk Ribbon
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Dies: Shapeabilities Just Swingin’ (S4-391), Nestabilities Card Creator A2 Curved Matting Basics B (S5-172)
- JustRite Papercraft Topsy Turvy Cakes Stamp Set
- Clearsnap ColorBox Stylus
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Memento Ink Pads: Summer Sky, Lulu Lavender, Angel Pink, Cantaloupe, Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black
- White gel pen
- Beacon Adhesives Advanced 3-in-1 Glue
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-3/4”x5-3/4” mint green side-fold card. Cut 4-1/2”x5-1/2” white cardstock panel; adhere to card front.
- Die cut/emboss A2 Curved Matting Basics B #9 shape from glossy photo paper.
- Using stylus with sponge dauber tips and working from top to bottom, lightly apply Summer Sky, Lulu Lavender, Angel Pink, Cantaloupe, and Bamboo Leaves inks in rows across die-cut photo paper. Blend each color towards center and together with each application to achieve gradient look. Let dry.
- Die cut/emboss Just Swingin’ Tree Scene, Tire, and one Rope from black cardstock. Highlight shapes with white gel pen; let dry. Adhere shapes to inked background as shown. Stamp Tuxedo Black sentiment in lower right corner; let dry. Adhere background panel to card front.
- Tie small bow; adhere to top of rope.
- 1. Tap inked sponge dauber off onto scrap paper before applying to photo paper for softer effect; it is easier to add more color than it is to take it away.