Santa Cameo Card
- Cardstock: white, dark green
- K&Co. Elizabeth Brownd Visions of Christmas Paper Pad
- Ribbon: red grosgrain, 1/8”-wide; green gauze, 1/4”-wide
- Inkadinkado Stamp Sets: Christmas Sentiments Clear, Bavarian Motifs Cling Mini, Santa Cameo Cling Mini
- Inkadinkado Small/Medium Clear Blocks
- Punches: EK Tools Large Photo Label; oval, 1-3/4”
- EK Tools Tools: Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer, Honey Bee Scissors, Bone Folder, Ruler Pro 3”x15”
- Inkadinkado Glitter Powder Tray
- Ink pads: red, olive green pigment; olive green chalk
- Inkadinkado Clear Embossing Powder
- Adhesives: Herma Dotto Blue Permanent Adhesive; EK Success 3-D Dots White Foam Squares, 1/16”
pencil, heat tool
- Make 3-3/4”x4-1/2” green side-fold card.
- Cut 3-1/2”x4-1/4” green paper panel. Use green chalk ink to stamp “Ho Ho Ho” sentiment as shown. Stamp “December 25th” sentiment below first image.
- Cut 3-5/8”x4-3/8” white cardstock panel. Mat stamped panel on white panel.
- Layer and adhere ribbons around stamped panel, adhering ends at back. Adhere panel to card.
- Stamp red Santa cameo image onto white cardstock; heat emboss with clear powder. Fussy cut image.
- Stamp second Santa cameo image, inking Santa only, onto white cardstock; heat emboss with clear powder. Punch image into oval; adhere to main image. Adhere layered image to card with foam squares.
- Stamp green sentiment onto white cardstock; heat emboss with clear powder. Punch sentiment with Photo Label punch; adhere to card with foam squares.
- 1. Fussy cutting is the term for detail cutting elements from patterned papers or trimming closely around a stamped image before layering it onto something else.
Santa Cameo Card