Halloween Tea Cups
- 9”x12” White 14-count Perforated Paper (Wichelt Imports, Inc.)
- 6-strand Embroidery Floss (DMC)
- Backstitch: >As indicated in key
- Cross-stitch: >2 strands
- French Knot: >1 strand wrapped two times
- 1. DO NOT STITCH RED LINES - cutting lines only.
- 1. To cut inside handle, start a hole with craft knife and finish with a small, sharp scissors.
- 1. Cut perforated paper to 4-1/2” wide x 6” long. Begin stitching either at top left or right corner. Cut along red lines.
- 2. Using 3 to 6 strand of DMC #762, cut 2 pieces 9” long. Using one piece at a time, tie a knot to tea bag (know should be located on wrong side of tea bag). Attach other end to cup. Knot should be located in back.