Happy Holidays Card
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Cardstock: Kraft, Ivory
- Echo Park Paper Co. Season’s Greetings Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Pizzazz Aplenty Rhinestones: clear, 2mm; red, 3mm
- Offray Aqua Satin Ribbon, 5/8”-wide
- Gina K. Designs Wishing You Joy Stamp Set
- Ink Pads: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, A Muse Studio Sugar
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Sketch Markers
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue; Scor-Pal Scor-Tape, 1/4”
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” kraft top-fold card. Randomly stamp white snowflakes over card front and inside card.
- Cut 4-1/4”x2-3/4” ivory cardstock panel. Cut two 4-1/4”x1/4” striped paper strips; adhere along top and bottom of panel. Use black ink to stamp snowman and sentiment. Color snowman with markers.
- Apply strip of double-sided tape along back bottom edge of stamped panel. Press one edge of satin ribbon to tape, gently ruffling ribbon down length of panel; trim excess. Adhere panel to card.
- Adhere clear gems to snowflake centers on card front; adhere three red gems beneath sentiment.
- 1. Double-sided tape is the key to pretty ribbon ruffles that stay put.